1. The company HUEGLI TECH EU sro, with its registered office at Znojemská 5748/100, 586 01 Jihlava, Czech Republic, identification number: 06829805, (hereinafter referred to as the “seller” or “administrator”) processes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter "the Regulation"), the following personal data:
• name surname
• e-mail address
• telephone number
• address / registered office.
2. The above-mentioned personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and further performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 5 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
3. News and other business communications may be sent to the buyer by e-mail address or telephone number; this procedure is permitted by Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services, unless the buyer rejects it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time, for example by sending an email or clicking on a link in a business communication.
4. We find out your satisfaction with the purchase by means of e-mail questionnaires within the Verified by customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you buy from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some information society services, you will not refuse to send them. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the Verified by Customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase from us. We use a processor, which is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal, to send questionnaires, evaluate your feedback and analyze our market position; For this purpose, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes when sending e-mail questionnaires. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program at any time by rejecting other questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire further.
5. The processing of personal data is performed by HUEGLI TECH EU s.r.o., ie the personal data controller. Personal data for this administrator are also processed by processors:Shoptet a.s., Dvořeckého 628/8, 169 00 Prague 6, Czech RepublicPersonal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
6. The administrator does not have the person of the so-called commissioner. The administrator can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding website traffic and behavior
• basic website functionality.
The collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is allowed by Article 6 (1) (a). f) Regulation.o Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in an anonymous form, which does not allow the identification of an individual.o Collected cookies can be processed by other processors:
• Provided by Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
8. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
• cancel the sending of commercial messages at any time,
• object to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller,
• request information from us about your personal data,
• request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
• request the deletion of this personal data from us, we will perform the deletion, unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
• the portability of data in the case of automated processing on the basis of consent or for the performance of a contract,
• request a copy of the personal data processed,
• effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
• file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.