Product detailed description
- Communication directly via J1939 CAN interface with a wide range of electronic engines (Volvo Penta, Scania, Perkins, MTU, Deutz, Cummins, John Deere, Caterpillar etc.)
- For conventional engines / sensors, thanks to its embedded analogue interfaces
- A comprehensive set of adjustable parameters allows the controller to be easily configured to handle both, standard applications and more specialized tasks.
- The parameters and I/0 functions are easily set in the free BoardPrg software, but can also be changed from the front panel.
- HT-GC-315 is supported by all standard HT/SICES communication tools and can be easily interfaced to any proprietary supervision system, thanks to its support of standard protocol