Product detailed description
The HT-175 is equipped an adjustable internal maximum fuel limit. An optional external fuel shut off lever can be provided to manually override the actuator’s control.
The HT-175 Electric Actuator can control fuel pumps up to 12 cylinders. The actuator was designed with two isolated chambers. The upper chamber is wet with oil and contains the connection to the fuel rack and an optional manual shut off mechanism. The sealed lower chamber contains the electromagnetic components.
- Mounts on the pump in place of mechanical governor
- Capable of controlling pumps on engines up to 12-cyl.
- Sealed to protect linkage and electromechanical components
- Connects directly to the fuel rack bellows
- Includes manual shut-off mechanism
- Compact size, fast response
- Cost effective design
- Feedback position available
- Cost Effective